jeudi 7 mars 2013

Lost but not stranded!

Salut,

les archers Egyptiens pour le 10 Mars sont terminés en voici la preuve ;-)
les Lybiens ne sont même pas commencés, faudra faire sans;
Hi ,

the Egyptian archers for the March 10th are finished here is the proof ;-)
the Lybians are not even began, I'll must do whitout them;

Special message for Monty: my bet is lost, a can of 'hermit painter' don't solve all, there is only 24 hours a day ;-(



I'll be back! and I'll do better next time.....

Be seeing you....

3 commentaires:

Phil a dit…

Un travail toujours aussi impressionant, j'aime beaucoup!
Phil.

Monty a dit…

You did not lose...quite clearly, you've won! All those beautiful figures in 4 short days is just short of a miracle!

I love the skintones, the whites and the colors that pop. Good luck in your big game. May they bring you fame and honor on the battlefield!

Unknown a dit…

Bon, ca a donne quoi?

J'espere qu'il y aura de la photo, car franchement, ton armee a de la gueule